Playing in the snow! (2/22/08)





Finally-- we had a snowfall that accumulated to a few inches... enough to go out & play in! Angelia was thrilled... she has been waiting to play in the snow all Winter! I wanted to take the babies outside to play in the snow for the 1st time, but with it sleeting/raining earlier in the day, I didn't want to take the chance. After the babies went down for nap, though, Angelia & I bundled up and went to my mom's to help her shovel... Angelia played in the snow, of course! She was loving life! As soon as she got onto the front lawn, she laid down in the snow and started making a "snow angel"-- she's been obsessed with making snow angels this winter for some reason -- up until now, she's been laying on the floor in the house & pretending to make one. :) My mom & I showed her how to make snowballs and we even made a little snowman together. :) It was fun!
Hopefully one of these days I'll get all 4 of them outside to play in the snow... should be interesting! I am not a big "fan" of snow, but the joy it brings my kids is wonderful! :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

Gotta love those snow angels!!! Nicky surely did them, too!!!! Angelia looks sooo happy playing in the snow! Where's your pic, Mom???