Breakfast with the Bunny! (4/17/2011)

This morning, our "party" of 8 adults and 13 kids had "Breakfast with the Easter Bunny" at the Hightstown Rescue Squad!

We all enjoyed the yummy breakfast... as we spread ourselves out over 3 tables! :)




After breakfast, each child got to make their own birdhouse! Each was very time-consuming & a bit difficult for the little ones (you had to screw in every nail, etc), but the adults helped and the kids were SO excited over their creations! There are going to be a LOT of happy birds in the neighborhood this year! :)


Anthony told me he's going to build me my own BIG house one day... we'll see! That would be nice, but... for him to grow up and be simply "handy" is all I can ask for! :)







I'm so happy my friends & family were all together this morning (Dana, my nieces, & friends, Ann, Nick, & the quads, Sharon, my Mom, and my kids)! With so many people all together, it was a little crazy, but fun... we all had a great time being together! We may not have it all together, but together we have it all! :)

No comments: