Mommy's Birthday! (9/18/2010)

After spending most of the day in Ocean City, we came home to celebrate my birthday with the rest of the family!

For one last birthday hoorah for the year, (a few days after my b-day) we went to the Japanese steakhouse for dinner. It's always a night of good food & fun when we go there! The kids love trying to eat with chopsticks, watch in aw as the chefs prepare the food, try to catch the food in their mouth, etc.



We have gone to this restaurant before and have celebrated birthdays, which mind you-- are embarrassing... they dim the lights, put the disco lights on, sing, make you wave your hands in the air! Well... this time it was "my turn"... lol-- as the kids would say, BANZAI!!!


I am so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family & friends! :) Thank you ALL for making my birthday extra-special. I love you all with all my heart!

No comments: