Anthony "The Tool Man" Zerilli (9/4/2010)

Watch out Handy Manny... here comes Anthony "The Tool Man" Zerilli! :)
I came home today to find an excited little boy... Aunt Sandy brought over the Home Depot tool bench & tool set! Anthony was VERY excited and couldn't wait to show me his tools. After getting a look at him with his tool belt on, I couldn't resist, but to take pics of my little "tool man". He thought he was "the man" that afternoon... from the smiles to the strut to the looking down at his "muscles", this little manly-man had it going on!

As you can see, I even got him to pose... I'm sending it to GQ! :)





As yu can see, he didn't waste anytime using his tools to fix things around the house. Memom *prays* he grows up to be handy... we need one in the bunch!! :)

No comments: