Another "angel" is born! (9/30/2011)

My newest niece, Jayla Ann, came into the World 1st thing this morning ... September 30, 2011 @ 1:11 a.m.! Weighing 6 lbs, 12 oz. and 19.5" long, she is a tiny, precious bundle of love!

On September 29th, we all waited anxiously for "word" that she had arrived and on my way home from work, I got Pablo's text that she was here and instead of going home, I went directly to the hospital and got to meet my newest niece, just about 10 minutes old at that point... yay!! Oh yes-- Aunt Brandi was loving life!!


OMG- she's so tiny... a little peanut! She's the tiniest "full-term" baby we've had born and she's the only "night-time" baby born so far.



I'm happy to report that both Mom & baby are healthy!



*Sisters* ... Savanna, Courtney, & Jayla

Congrats to Mommy and Daddy (Dana & Pablo) and big sisters, Savanna & Courtney! Love to you all!
Welcome to the World, Jayla Ann! We are all so happy you are finally here with us and love you SO much already!

No comments: