Triplets' PreK graduation! (6/6/2011)

Here they are... the PreK Class of 2011 graduates! All ready for their big day!






The graduation ceremony was so cute! Besides the kids all being so excited, they filled the room with smiles with the sings they sang (and danced to!), the speaking parts they had, and of course-- the receiving of their diplomas! At one point during the ceremony, each child got the chance to come up and tell everyone what they'd like to be when they grow up! Here are my kids' responses... Anthony wants to be a "truck driver", Juliana wants to be a "teacher", and Micaela wants to be a "cheerleader". I am a very proud Mommy! :) Let's see what the future holds for them...



I loved the part where they gave each other hi-fives & hugs! They all have a lot to be happy for and proud of! :) They have all had a great PreK year!



The kids were blessed to have 2 awesome teachers -- Miss Sarah & Miss Theresa! They are both super nice and have been great with the kids! The kids love them! My kids have learned so much this PreK year and I am so very thankful for all they have done for my children.




Anthony, Juliana, & Micaela-- we are all so proud of you & love you SO much!! You guys have had an awesome PreK year. I can't believe how much you have grown and learned in this last year-- it's amazing! You guys are definitely ready to head off to Kindergarten! Congrats on your Graduation! I love you!

No comments: