Mothers' Day 2011 (5/8/2011)

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!! Good morning Mommy... Happy Mother's Day!"
This is what I woke up to this morning. 4 very excited little ones... very excited for my "special day"!


As you can see, they put a LOT of thought into their gifts for me. :) From a hand-painted mug to plastic utensils to money ... they covered all of the bases! I especially loved the "I love my Credit Union" pin.. lol! :) They are so thoughtful! Following the kids showering me with all of their gifts, they helped me make breakfast, which they were so proud of.


The kids and I spent the early afternoon at a place we all love... the Beach! We headed to Belmar for a few hours where I got to kick back & relax while they played. It was such a beautiful day!









After the beach, we headed to Memom's where we had Mother's Day dinner. It was a great time!

3 Generations of "Moms"... I love it!!




I am such a lucky woman! I have been blessed with an amazing & beautiful Mother & Grandmother and I have been lucky enough to be a Mother myself, blessed with 4 little angels whom I love with all my heart! They are my everything! Babies-- thank you for making Mother's Day so special for me! I love all 4 of you SOOOOO much!
Wishing all of the Moms & Moms-to-be a wonderful Mothers Day! You are all such amazing women and mothers. Enjoy our Special Day! :)

No comments: