Mother's Day Tea at PreK (5/6/2011)

The triplets' PreK class hosted Mother's Day Tea today and it was so nice! The kids were SO excited about today.
When I came in, they were happily awaiting me with my seat at the head of the table in the middle of the 3 of them. Shortly after, they gave me thir Mother's Day projects/gifts that they made and OMG-- they were so cute & sweet... I love homemade gifts!! The each watched me closely with a huge smile on their face as I looked at each of their creations! So cute!!


Each of them made a "Mother's Day" packet and in it, they had to draw pictures and they disclosed certain info about their Mom. :)


Anthony & his Mother's Day project for me! In addition to this lovely picture of me, Anthony shared that "Mommy is-- 50 yrs old, my fave color is purple, my fave food is sweet potatoes (ALL news to me!) and his favorite thing to do with me is "play hide & go seek!" I <3 my little man! :)


Micaela & her Mother's Day project for me! In addition to yet another lovely picture of me, Micaela shared that "Mommy is-- 20 yrs old (that's what I'm talking about!), my fave color is pink, my fave food is carrots & they have to be baked (more news to me!) and her favorite thing to do with me is "bake cookies!" I ♥ my Gertie! :)


Juliana & her Mother's Day project for me! In addition to yet another lovely picture of me, Juliana shared that "Mommy is-- 19 yrs old (even better! you go girl!), my fave color is purple, my fave food is pasta (more news to me!) and her favorite thing to do with me is "eat!" I ♥ my Julie-bug! :)


After they gave us our gifts, we enjoyed treats & tea. The children also sang a few songs to the Moms all about Mother's Day! :) So sweet!

Babies... thank you for making Mommy feel extra-special special today! I had such a great time today and I LOVE all of the things you made for me. You guys did such a great job with everything and I will remember this day always. I am a very lucky Mommy! I love you guys SOOOOOO much, forever & ever!!

No comments: