It's a GIRL! (8/31/2004)










With Michael, my mom, and my 2 sisters at my bedside, at 6:28 a.m. on Tuesday, August 31, 2004, "Angelia Natalia" came into the World! Our little miracle, our dream come true was finally here!! 10 fingers, 10 toes, 8 lbs, 21" long, lots of dark hair, beautiful... perfect! A true dream come true... an angel in our arms.
During my pregnancy, Michael and I chose not to find out the sex of our baby-to-be, so hearing my sister Dana yell "IT'S A GIRL!" at the sight of our little angel was amazing! To all of the moms- and dads-to-be... word of advice: wait 'til the big day to see if it's a BOY or GIRL ... it's DEFINITELY worth the wait! There are far too little surprises in life... nothing can describe this surprise!
This is one of the the best days of our lives and one we will NEVER forget!
Here are some pics of her 1st moments and days of life.

No comments: